Choose between four tactical camo patterns!
Supplied with FREE postage and a FREE fire lighter flint & steel.
The tactical 3 litre camelbak hydration backpack is constructed from genuine 1000 denier water resistant cordura material which is one of the best webbing materials (if not the best) on the market today.
Due to its extremely strong
nature it offers high durability and uncompromising comfort.
Features two layer cargo design inner pockets, one for the included hydration bladder and the other can be used to store small items of equipment, small tools, maps, water sterilisation tablets etc.
shoulder straps and chest belt, suitable for comfortable heavy carrying.
Equipped with a detachable tube and bite valve for hands free hydration on the move.
Bite on the valve for convenient control of the water flow.
A must have item for hunting, war games, hiking, climbing, riding and other outdoor activities.
* Waterproof 1000D high density nylon material.
* Fitted with two hand carry straps.
* Supplied with easily adjustable chest belt and shoulder straps which are fitted with quick release push fit plastic buckles.
* All straps are secured in place with multiple, robust "D" ring attachments.
* Supplied with a 3 Litre TPU hydration bladder and detachable insulated drinking tube with fitted bite valve.
Backpack dimensions when flat:
Width: 225mm running down to 180mm.
Weight: (empty with no bladder installed) 320 grams.
bladder dimensions when flat:
Capacity: 3 litres / 3000ml.
Weight: (empty with drinking tube installed) 110 grams.
Total length of drinking tube: 1000mm.
Usable length of drinking tube when installed in backpack: 600mm.
* All measurement are approximate and may vary +- up to 10mm.